15 Minutes workout Plan
Here is a 15-minute daily workout plan that you can do at home with no equipment needed:
- Warm-up (2 minutes): Start with some light stretching to warm up your muscles. Do some arm circles, shoulder shrugs, and leg swings.
- Squats (1 minute): Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and lower your body down into a squat position. Make sure your knees don’t go past your toes. Do as many squats as you can in one minute.
- Push-ups (1 minute): Get into a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart. Lower your body down to the ground and push yourself back up. Do as many push-ups as you can in one minute.
- Lunges (1 minute): Stand with your feet hip-width apart and step forward with one leg, lowering your body down until your front thigh is parallel to the ground. Push yourself back up and repeat on the other leg. Do as many lunges as you can in one minute.
- High knees (1 minute): Stand in place and run in place, bringing your knees up to your chest. Pump your arms as you run. Do as many high knees as you can in one minute.
- Plank (1 minute): Get into a plank position with your elbows on the ground and your body straight. Hold the plank for one minute.
- Bicycle crunches (1 minute): Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and your legs in a tabletop position. Bring your right elbow to your left knee as you straighten your right leg. Repeat on the other side. Do as many bicycle crunches as you can in one minute.
- Tricep dips (1 minute): Sit on the ground with your hands behind you, fingers facing forward. Lift your hips off the ground and lower yourself down, bending your elbows. Push yourself back up. Do as many tricep dips as you can in one minute.
- Burpees (1 minute): Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Drop down into a squat position and place your hands on the ground. Jump your feet back into a plank position, then jump them back up to your hands. Jump up into the air and repeat. Do as many burpees as you can in one minute.
- Cool-down (2 minutes): End with some light stretching to cool down your muscles. Do some leg stretches, arm stretches, and shoulder stretches.
This 15-minute daily workout plan is designed to work your entire body and get your heart rate up. If you’re a beginner, you can start with fewer reps and work your way up. Remember to listen to your body and stop if you feel any pain or discomfort.